Vasocaine Numbing Spray Tattoo Painless Anesthetic Numb, 4 Ounce
- Designed specifically for tattooing and applying permanent makeup (eyebrows, lips and eyeliner)
- Temporarily relieves pain
- Works quickly in 15 minutes
- Will not affect color or the healing process
- No prescription needed
- Sensitivity test advised prior to use. Apply Sparingly to affected area. Wait until anesthetic effect occurs (90 seconds). Not appropriate for eyeliner procedures. You may reapply sparingly as necessary to continue anesthesia. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Remove product before continuing with procedure
- 5% Lidocaine hydrochloride, purified water, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite, citric said, epinephrine HCI, diazolldinyl urea, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, and disodium EDTA.
1 Year Limited Product Warranty
We provide a limited warranty that covers defects of your machine caused by material or manufacturing faults. The warranty period is for 1 year and begins on the date of purchase by the original end user. This limited warranty is made only to the original purchaser of the machine, and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
In the rare event that a machine requires repair, we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective component(s) free of charge, provided that we are notified of the defect during the warranty period and a dated proof of purchase is furnished. We reserves the right to inspect the faulty component(s) and determine if the defect is due to material or manufacturing flaws. We also reserve the right to charge for service time expended if the defect is not due to material or manufacturing flaws, or is not for some other reason, subject to this limited warranty.
Exclusions: We do not warrant machines from any defects or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping or transportation damages
- Improper installation
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (including but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes)
- Unauthorized or abnormal use or operation
- Negligence or accidents
- Material or workmanship not provided by us
- This warranty does not cover costs related to the removal, installation, or troubleshooting of any machine
We will, at its option, use new, reconditioned, or other available parts in performing warranty repair and in building replacement products. We reserves the right to use parts or products of original or modified design in the repair or replacement. If we repair or replace a product, its warranty continues for the remaining portion of the original warranty period.
All replaced products and all parts removed from repaired products become the property of our company. We cover both parts and labor necessary to repair the product. Shipment to our facility and return shipment to the customer, via our selected non-expedited freight carrier, is the responsibility of the product owner. The warranty does not cover any cost associated with installation, removal or re-installation of the vibration machine. Please contact us for further questions regarding your warranty at cs@SpohnGlobal.com, or by mail to 6201 N. Nob Hill Road, Tamarac, FL 33321.